After work today I went to Half Price Books in order to find some children's books that would work for counseling children. So you don't think that I just read books to children all day long, it's a great supplemental activity for the younger kids who can't talk about their feelings, but can relate of a character. At any rate, I have a love of children's books! Before attempting to write RoV, I tried my hand at children's books. Truthfully, I find it difficult to write a meaningful character because I was trying too hard to come up with a fun character and I didn't know how to do that without adding so many details. I feel a lot of the children's books are made great because of the pictures.
Anyway, I love children's books! My childhood faves consist of Ten Loopy Caterpillars, Bip, Strega Nona, and Blueberries for Sal. I find Consider Love fun and cute as well. I found my inner child today and it was good fun! What are your favorite children's books?
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment