I would like to point out that it looks like I'm a fan of my own blog. While I am proud of my work, I became a fan of another blog and added my picture to it and it changed my husband's picture who is a fan of my blog. I will get to the bottom of this dilemma.
Once again, I had something marvelous written earlier and then the internet went down and erased what I had written. Then, I had a rough afternoon of floating around my pool. All my ideas are completely lost today.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah, I was fooled by your pic up there too and went ahead and took your lead and decided to follow my own blog. 'Cuz, ya know, it's so hard for me to keep track of it otherwise :p. Oddly enough, though, my pic still isn't replacing Shadow Man under your followers even though it is under mine. Strange.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, you need to be a compulsive saver on the computer. Save after every sentence. Or word. Or letter. Or thought. It helps.