Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 7, 2010

This is my 58th entry for this particular web-site for my blog. How crazy is that? How crazy are you for reading all my thoughts? You don't have to answer that question because we both know what the answer is and it's okay to be a little crazy.

I am still searching for a new job or hoping that I find an avenue that allows me to make writing my career. My fall back plan is winning the lottery. Do you ever do that? Think about winning the lottery? I don't need millions of dollars, I think I just want a quarter million to cover the bills and then I would travel. I don't mind working because I would need something to keep me busy. Maybe I could do something completely different like become a florist or a pastry chef.

Do you feel a little crazier reading my blog now?

2 comments:

  1. i think about this all the time - if i could win enough on the lottery to pay off our student loans and mortgage, i could work part time and be okay. i am not asking for billions (although i wouldn't turn them down, either ;), just enough to pay off the debts and be able to save some of the money i make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Pay the bills and maybe have some left over for a really nice vacation and a shopping preferably in Paris! If only...

    ReplyDelete