Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010

So on Friday night, my wonderful hubby took me out on date night! He picked a super classy restaurant in the Southside for dinner and then after eating the most delicious chocolate mousse, we then proceeded down to Joseph Beth Bookstore. I approached the employee at the cash register and said, "Hello, I am a local author whose book is here and I wondering if it would be allowed for me to act like a dork and get my picture taken with it on the shelf?"

Needless to say, because of my hubby's last name that he gave to me it is on the bottom shelf, but it was there on the shelf in an honest to God bookstore! I plan on posting the pictures of this momentous occasion on my web-site or Facebook. I don't care that I'm a dork or that everyone knows it.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!! that must have felt awesome. it is ok to be dorky in this situation :)

    ReplyDelete